19 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

A look inside Life and Work -Malene Birger's life in pictures

I'm back again from my trip to London. You can go to Fashion Beauty Glamour to see what I bought in London...Well, I've been wanting to show you guys pictures from the book Life and Work - Malene Birger's life in pictures. This huge book is packed with beautiful pictures of Malene Birger's homes in Mallorca and Denmark. I love her style. I especially love all the pictures from her offices in Copenhagen. I really love the white and black theme - it never gets old. The first three pictures here are from there. I think the book is really beautiful made, but a bit on the pricey side, so I went to the library to get my hands on it and borrow it home for a while.









A look inside Life and Work -Malene Birger's life in pictures

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder