18 Mart 2012 Pazar

DIY - neon transformation

 I did a little neon DIY project this weekend. I had an old camel wood sculpture that I wanted to change a  little.  So I sprayed it with glossy white spray-paint. Do not spray too close, or it will start to run! I sprayed it on each side twice, allowing it to dry between the first and second coat. After an hour or so I gave it one last spray all over letting the sculpture stand up while spraying. When it dried I put a little "rain-coat" over til sculpture, before spraying the head with neon paint.  Without the coat the whole sculpture would have neon orange paint on it...Just give it one coat of spray as it covers after just one coat. And the finished result! A white and neon camel. You can do this with anything really. I will do some more neon sprayed things for my apartment soon, but I know that I will change it up soon, as neon is fun, but not something I will want to be looking at for a long time. I'm pretty sure I am going to spray the camel white again and maybe cover the head with silver leaf -I'll be sure to show you a new DIY, when I change it again. 
DIY - neon transformation

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder